Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teacher Treat Boxes

It's that time of the year again when mother's (including me) are getting ready for another school year. By now, most-if you are an early bird like me-have already purchased the kids' school supplies, uniforms and backpacks. If not, well- you are cutting it short, but still have time. If after all the chaos and expenses you still feel unaccomplished and like taking on a challenge? Well, ...here is your answer!

I made these for my colleague, Marisa. She wanted me to create some "welcome back" gifts for her friends, who also happen to be teachers. I hadn't worked on paper mache products before so this was a new challenge for me. I was excited to see the end result. I hope you like them as much as I loved and enjoyed making them.

Hope everyone has a great school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails