Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Creative Memories Album

I was very reluctant, at first, to make this album because I had been recently introduced to the Creative Memories PicFolio Album line by my friend Irma, who is a consultant for Creative Memories. But when I wanted to make an album for my mother-in-law and give it to her as a Christmas gift from us, I was up for the challenge.

Putting the album together was actually not the difficult part to do. It was just difficult for me to part with the details that a traditional scrapbook takes me to make. I didn't want to let go of the idea of creating pages without using scissors, glue dots, paper trimmer, etc....all the tools that a typical scrapbooker uses to create an album. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I LOVE and ENJOY doing the hard work. This seemed to easy for me to do and would take the fun out of "scrapbooking" and all that it implies. In the end, I was very pleased with how it turned out. I liked the pre-cut theme papers, that I got to embellish with themed stickers, and especially the fact that I just had to slip the photos in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails