Monday, January 4, 2010

My Daughter's Baptism Album



It took me eight years to complete this album. Why so long? I think that the saying, "All in due time" is the best way I can put this into perspective. I had started it on an 8x10 album but was not content with how it was turning out so I kept putting it off. I also didn't have that many pictures to fill up the entire album pages I had special ordered. So during my Winter Break, I had planned to work on my son's First Holy Communion book but ended up tackling this one instead! I didn't plan it this way-it just happened.

I took this unused chipboard album that I had purchased on clearance a while back and started to cover it with the beautiful and simple theme paper I had for my son's book. The best part of all this is that I didn't have to spend a dime...I already had all the materials I needed to complete this project!! I was so happy to have finished it in one day. Now my daughter gets to see it and cherish the memories of her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails