Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Using my Cricut



I've been trying to utilize my Cricut Machine more than I have since Charlie gave it to me. So when I found this book on Card Making with Cricut, I decided to invest in it since I own the Wild Card cartridge that is used many times in the book.

What I love about this book is that you are not obligated to make a particular card design. You can improvise the template or change its theme if you wish to do so. For example, originally this was a "Thank You" card but I changed it to be a birthday card instead. Another feature I like about the book is that it guides you step by step on the instructions in order to create your card. It doesn't have step-by-step pictures, but it does have a picture of the end product and the inside of it. I wish it did though. I still love the book and I have already created three of the designs presented in the book, which I will publish on another post.

The card came out nice and I love the color scheme! I love how the green "pops" out. I created it for my colleague and friend, Alma. Happy Birthday, A-Rod!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails