Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In love with my Cuttlebug!

More and more I am amazed at what the scrapbooking industry is coming up with these days that it's hard to keep up with so many neat devices and machines out there for us paper crafters and devoted scrapbookers! But when I finally got my hands on my very own Cuttlebug, I couldn't wait to see what I could come up with!


Before I had purchased my own Cuttlebug, I had been taking turns using my friends' Sandra & Gloria's Cuttlebug. Without their help, I wouldn't have been able to add this special touch to make my friend's baby shower invitations.





Another opportunity came knocking when my cousin's sister-in law asked me to make her father's Christmas theme birthday invitations. She shared her vision of what she wanted them to look like and went from there! I'm happy to say that she was pleased with the design-I hope you are too. Can't wait to see what else I come up with and what this little powerful thing can do! Plus, I've been taking advantage of every Cuttlebug sale at both Hobby Lobby and Michael's since I got it and have a pretty good inventory of embossing folders already....for now (hee, hee)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails