Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Photo Album

I know, I know.....I haven't posted anything in the blog since November. That's bad, I know. It has become a little more difficult for me to update and upload new pictures and posts here. First and foremost, I was without a computer for almost a month! My laptop finally decided to throw the towel and I had to purchase a new one. Although I tried to salvage it from dying on me, I had no such luck and I was told that I was better off investing in a new one (as it would cost me just as much to get it repaired). Not having a computer was torture, to say the least. Then, I started going to classes at night to pursue my master's degree. It is already a daily challenge to keep up with family, work at school, being a soccer mom, and the desire to keep myself sane by crafting during my "spare time that I honestly had no energy by the end of the day to sit and blog about every single project I created. So long story short (and after some little internet research), I finally found a way to showcase my projects without having to blog about every single one of them. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging and adding new posts but I have to admit that I didn't want this blog to become a chore, but rather what I originally created it for....to share my love of paper crafting and scrapbooking. Even though I hadn't updated my blog, I do however manage to upload some projects on my Facebook page more often than here. I felt some sense of satisfaction doing that (at least). So without further ado, I present to you my Photo Album link (on the right hand side of the page) for your viewing pleasure. I hope this also helps you, my readers and fellow bloggers, to get inspired...and CREATE!  And with New Year's just around the corner...I am going to resolute to make more time to blog this coming year. =) Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. Enjoy!

Here is a link to my Flickr Slideshow - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmartinezfam/show/

Happy Crafting and Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails