Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder


This is a gift card holder I purchased at our former scrapbook store, Cropper's Corner. The supplier for this product is Creative Imaginations. I made it for a pre-kinder teacher whose name I choose for our "Secret Santa" week at school. She wanted a gift card from Target so I picked out a card and pretty much used the card as my color scheme. I made the card look like a present from the front. I added some Christmas quotes for cards, embellished it with a poinsetta flower sticker, ribbon, and tag and...ta-tta! My co-worker loved her gift and was so surprised to find the gift card inside the card holder.

I have also used the same product for a baby shower card holder. I don't remember if I took a picture of that one. I'll have to check my computer picture files. Hope you liked this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails