Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Graduation Card


Charlie's cousin, Steven, graduated from Alexander High School in May. I wanted to make him a card that he would like. Coincidentally, I had just received the weekly Scrapbooks Etc. newsletter and saw this sample from their gallery (take a look at the look-a-like on the link). I noticed that I had the same background paper so this inspired me to create his card. I didn't have textured block letters to mimick a typical letterman jacket but I remembered that I had created Charlie's kinder graduation page and had letters left over so I used those to make the school initials and used gold brads to attach them to the card. Last, I embellished it with a cap that also had the school's colors! Inside I printed an inspiring grad quote and attached the gift card with double-sided tape. This card was a sinch to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails