Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Fabric Photo Display Board

What scrapbook room is complete without pictures, right?



Close up view

On the wall




After going into my Assistant Principal's office one day, I expressed to her that I LOVED her photo/message board. I asked how she had gotten the perfect school colors on it and she told me she had done it herself! I was very impressed and since my room was "in the works" I decided to make one myself!

One day during our Spring Break, I purchased all the materials I needed to coordinate with my room's color palette I had chosen. It was very simple to make and it's a perfect and easy way to show off your favorite pictures. Plus, you can display other special items or memorabilia for a meaningful collage. Either way, the board will add a beautiful element to a wall. And since the photos just slip right into the ribbons, the display can be updated or changed easily and anytime!

Supplies used for this project:

1 20x20" board (larger if desired)
2 yards of material
3 different colored ribbons
1 square size batting
Decorative Tacks
Staple gun
Hanging brackets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails